We would love to chat to you. Call us today on: 0800 112 3110
Project Solar UK Ltd takes data security and compliance extremely seriously. We adhere to strict procedures and guidelines set by the organisations that we are governed by.
Project Solar UK Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Project Solar UK Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2014.
What do we collect?
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email, mobile, landline and mailing address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
1. Internal record keeping
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services
3. We or carefully selected partners may periodically send or deliver promotional emails, SMS, calls, direct mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
4. From time to time, we and partners may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Opt-Out in the subject heading and make sure to leave full contact details including name, address and telephone number
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact the team email@example.com
One of our friendly team will only be too happy to help you with all your enquiries and provide you with better solar panels and better solar power.
*Based on a 16 panel Evo Life 4.0kw system, south facing with a 35º pitch, located in the Midlands, with a KK of 935 and an electricity bill of £60.00 per month with a 15.57p per KW hour cost per electricty unit from the grid. This may generate income from the feed in tariff totalling £4000,72. You may export (sell back to the grid) £2392.04 and our projected savings on your electricity could be £11,695.50 (around 49% usuage from the Solar System). This totals £18,160.17. This figure may be significantly higher depending on the future rate of inflation and changes in electricity prices. Please note you do still have to pay for your solar system. Savings based on manufacturers test data. No allowances have been made if you need to replace the product during it’s lifetime. Savings can go up or down and will depend on the individuals usage. These figures are for illustration purposes only only and do not include the initial outlay or any credit charges for your system.
We have used the following averages to estimate the future cost of electricity. The sources for the figures used is The Office For National Statistics:
• The electricity price increase In accordance with the ONS 10 year average (2006-2015 @ 7.28%)
• RPI inflation increase in accordance with the ONS 10 year average (2006-2015 @ 3.04%)
About the Office for National Statistics (ONS)
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is the UK's largest independent producer of official statistics and is the recognised national statistical institute for the UK. It is responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, population and society at national, regional and local levels. It also conducts the census in England and Wales every ten years. ONS plays a leading role in national and international good practice in the production of official statistics. It is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority and although they are separate, they are still closely related. We use the ONS, they are totally impartial and give us the best opportunity to get our forecasts and predictions about what we think the likely hood of key revenue drivers like inflation and the unit cost of electricity will be based on the evidence of the past. This is how we work out all our saving and earning against your solar PV system and any money and energy saving additions that you may purchase. In calculating the returns in the table above certain assumptions have been made about the increase in electricity prices and the rate of growth in the Consumer Price Indices. We have averaged both for the 10 year period 2006 to 2015 and applied this rate going forward. In reality the return may be higher or lower depending on the actual growth.
This website is the property of Project Solar UK Ltd. The content of this website and the information contained therein informs the user of the services provided by Project Solar UK Ltd. In addition it permits the user of the website to provide personal data and information to Project Solar UK Ltd which assists us in the provision of our services. Project Solar UK Ltd's Registered Address is Project Solar UK Limited,Unit E3-E5 Sovereign Business Park, Hawkins Lane, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1PD. Project Solar UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Permission number 704308 Finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation on request.